Re: Citation glitch

From: Alan Tyree
Subject: Re: Citation glitch
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 06:36:03 +1000

Thanks, Bruce. 0.9 is the current version from Melpa-stable and appears to have been released last August.

I'll update as you suggest.
Cheers,
Alan

On Thu, 5 May 2022 at 23:32, Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com> wrote:
You don't need citeproc-org, which is deprecated AFAIK.

Do update citeproc-el. I'm not sure when he tagged v0.9, but this is
the commit that should have fixed it.

https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/commit/a702e73dcbd34cbda3a7465cf0cace7529f41dcd

If you still have problems, you might report it to that project?