#4 Org mode profiling meetup on Sat, May 7

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: #4 Org mode profiling meetup on Sat, May 7
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 17:14:22 +0800

Dear All,

I am continuing my experiment with Org mode meetups and online
debugging.

Anyone who wants to discuss and/or debug Org-related issues is welcome.

If you want to provide improvements to Org, but feel overwhelmed about
the contribution process or the vast Org codebase, we can touch on that
as well.

This time, I plan to talk about some Org mode internals. Specifically,
the newly added folding engine org-fold.el

Note that using microphone and/or camera should not be required. Jitsi
does have chat.

The time will be the same: 9pm SG time (4pm Kyiv; 2pm London; 9am New
York). Sat, May 7

I will post the link to the meeting one hour before the meeting start.

Best,
Ihor