Re: Org as a workspace (an impromptu reflection)

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Org as a workspace (an impromptu reflection)
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 23:41:00 +0000

Nick Dokos writes:

> From my vantage point (of ignorance about it :-) ), this sounds like
> org-roam to me: https://www.orgroam.com/

I've read here and there interesting things about org-roam, but I admit
I've never had the courage to try it. Partly due to lack of time and
partly because with my current Org setup I am reasonably satisfied. In
any case, everything I described I get with (if the expression is
allowed) 'org-vanilla' :-) (+ a number of must-have packages, such as
org-ql/helm-org-ql, org-super-links, org-transclusion, and more).

Best regards,

Juan Manuel