Re: [Bug] incorrect indent of next heading after org-paste-subtree

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: [Bug] incorrect indent of next heading after org-paste-subtree
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 14:29:11 +0700

On 02/05/2022 11:00, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

I am unable to reproduce on the latest Org.

Thank you, Ihor. I have checked it once more for current main HEAD
2bd34edb64. I can reproduce it using the provided steps in Emacs-26, but
not in Emacs-27.

Thanks for the extra info!
I managed to reproduce using Emacs 26 and it is a real problem with some
edge case in org-indent. The problem is masked by
combine-after-change-calls that is used since Emacs 27 but replaced by a
placeholer in Emacs 26.

The fix is attached. Let me know if it also works on your side.

I have not performed extensive testing, but your patch fixes the problem at least with my test file, so thank you for digging into this issue.