Re: [BUG] Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser er

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [BUG] Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in suma-por-fila.tex::1585. Resetting. [9.5.3 (release_9.5.3-465-gd7dc62 @ /home/oub/emacs/site-lisp/packages/org/)]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 08:41:25 +0200

>>> "IR" == Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> writes:

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:
>>> This is most likely done by your personal customisation or by
>>> third-party package (`link-message' function).
>>
>> I see, most likely orglink (available in melpa)
>> ;; Homepage: https://github.com/tarsius/orglink
>>
>> Was the culprit, I upgraded the package and have not seen that message so
>> far anymore.

> I am not sure. I searched through commit history of orglink and there is
> no instance of org-element-context.

> So, beware that the observed issue might be related to some other package.

I see, thanks for pointing that out. I run a grep -r in my .emacs.d/elpa
directory and indeed still a lot of packages use that function, but in
my understanding all of them refer to org files. Hm, strange.

I do use a bit old version of org-ref though (since I have difficulties
with the new interface and no time to get acquainted now).

I will try later to dig more into the issue.