Re: [BUG] org-fold-core-style 'text-properties interprets Org link synta

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-fold-core-style 'text-properties interprets Org link syntax in code blocks too
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 17:25:31 +0800

Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:

> It's not time-critical, but it would be good to fix this bug. It's not
> just the Org link syntax.. any Org markup is fontified inside the src
> blocks. Here's a screenshot (attached) that shows the bold
> fortification happen in the src block as well.

Emphasis should not be affected by the latest change.
Are you sure that what you are seeing appeared _after_ org-fold merge?
For me, it looks like known problem with partial fontification of large
source blocks. It should disappear if you scroll up to the block begin
line.

>> This and other fontification issues will be solved by new parser-based
>> fontification engine I am working on now.
>
> If it is planned to be fixed before the next major release of Org,
> it's OK. Thanks for working on this!

I hope so. Feel free to bump this thread few months later if there is no
progress on fontification.

Best,
Ihor