Re: Cursor stays TODO creation

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Cursor stays TODO creation
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 19:36:13 +0800

Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:

> With the latest org-mode, if I set a TODO keyword then after its creation
> the cursor stays to the left of "T". In the past it would move one space
> beyond the "O". Is this a new feature? If it is then it's a nuisance.

Thanks for reporting!
Fixed in 1ed9e4223.

This is not a new feature but a result of major change in folding
machinery. If you see other changes from usual behaviour, please report
them. Things should not behave differently compared to earlier, except
what is listed in "Users experiencing performance issues can use new
folding backend" (ORG-NEWS).

Best,
Ihor