[BUG] buffer folds incorrectly

From: Skip Collins
Subject: [BUG] buffer folds incorrectly
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 18:52:42 -0400

I confirmed that an old emacs (25.1.50.1) running on Linux with an old
stock orgmode (8.2.10) does NOT exhibit the folding bug. The incorrect
behavior still happens on my up-to-date emacs/org (Org mode version
9.5.2 (release_9.5.2-25-gaf6f12 @
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-28.1-mac-9.0/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/))