Re: [BUG] org-cite does not support techreport, mastersthesis, phdthesis

From: Olaf Trygve Berglihn
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-cite does not support techreport, mastersthesis, phdthesis, and conference entries [9.5.2 (release_9.5.2-426-gf6813d @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 21:10:58 +0200

Thanks for the info.  I do get that e.g. TechReport is in
bibtex-entry-alist, but it does not work still.  I also tried to remove
any ${HOME}/.emacs.d stuff to ensure no interaction.

bibtex-entry-alist is only populated after an explicit call to
(load-library "bibtex")
or by first visiting a bibtex buffer.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(mapcar 'car bibtex-entry-alist)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
| Article | InProceedings | Conference | InCollection | InBook | Proceedings |
Book | Booklet | PhdThesis | MastersThesis | TechReport | Manual | Unpublished
| Misc |

bibtex-dialect is a variable defined in ‘bibtex.el’.
Its value is ‘BibTeX’

Unfortunately, my elisp and org knowledge is limited, so I'm currently
not able to provide more details, trace, or debugging info without some
guidance.

Thanks for your help.

-Olaf

--