Re: citations: org-cite vs org-ref 3.0

From: Dominik Schrempf
Subject: Re: citations: org-cite vs org-ref 3.0
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 11:04:51 +0100

I think `fullcite' is OK, although it will be a bit verbose:

┌────
│ [cite/fullcite:...]
└────

Personally, I don’t mind using `full', and so having a duplicate between a style
and a variant.

But, to be honest, anything is fine with me, as long as it is readily available
and documented.

Thank you!
Dominik