Re: [RFC] DOCT: Declarative Org Capture Templates (easier template synta

From: João Pedro de Amorim Paula
Subject: Re: [RFC] DOCT: Declarative Org Capture Templates (easier template syntax)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 11:32:52 -0300

On 20 March 2022 18:19, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, if anyone agrees with my arguments below, do not stay silent and
> drop a "+1" email below. Otherwise, this whole thing will be stalled.
> There is no point discussing technical aspects, if there is no interest.

It isn't really something that bothers me, or causes my any sort of
problems, given that I have the same set of capture templates for close
to 3 years now, and have never felt the need to change it.

That being said, getting to those capture templates was a pain indeed,
having to, as you alluded to in another e-mail, constantly revisit the
docstring for the precise position of each element, and more often than
not getting them wrong. So I'm all up for it!

Cheers,

--
João Pedro de A. Paula
IT undergraduate at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)