Re: =org-cite= links do not work in the =#+title=

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: =org-cite= links do not work in the =#+title=
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 09:43:25 -0400

There are restrictions on where citations are allowed, and this is one of them.

Citar, and I think the oc-basic, insert processors won't allow you to
insert citations in those places.

Usually there are technical reasons for the restrictions (IIRC having
to do with fontification?), but sometimes Nicolas has loosened such a
restriction if it wouldn't cause any harm.