Re: org-log-note-clock-out ends action after note, forgetting to clock i

From: Ignacio Casso
Subject: Re: org-log-note-clock-out ends action after note, forgetting to clock in to something
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 20:41:37 +0100

"Tory S. Anderson" <webdev@toryanderson.com> writes:

> Ignacio Casso <ignaciocasso@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>>> Anyone else duplicating this error would be useful to know.
>>
>> I can't reproduce this bug in Emacs 27.2.
>
> This is good news: it means I can probably proceed with bisection and
> debugging after updating to see if the issue persists. Thanks!
>
> I'm on orgmode 9.4.6, with emacs 28.0.50.

On second though I realize I should have told you my org version, not
Emacs. It's 9.5.2. And I have checked it in my org built-in version,
9.4.4, and there I can reproduce the bug, so it's not your
configuration's fault and it was a bug that has already been fixed. I
suggest you upgrade to a later org version to fix the issue.