Re: Question About Low Level Issues To Fix

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Question About Low Level Issues To Fix
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 20:06:09 +0700

On 17/03/2022 00:32, Russell Adams wrote:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 01:07:48PM -0400, Samuel Banya wrote:
On a related note, I took a look at what's present, but was kind of
lost in terms of what to necessarily fix.

I saw the general TODO list present, but wasn't sure if there are
any low level issues that should be looked at.

Or should I primarily focus on what's been reported directly on the
Source Hut repo itself?

I believe the main git is on GNU Savannah, however many of the devs
use Sourcehut.

I guess, Samuel is asking about worg.

Samuel, I think, the core developers and maintainers of Org are currently rather busy with activities unrelated to Org, so it is unlikely that you will get some list of tasks.

On this mail list there were at least two or three requests during last couple of weeks to update some outdated links.

Perhaps you faced some inaccuracies in the docs when you were trying some new features and you have got more experience since that time. Fixing them may improve experience of new users.