Re: leading superscript on a line for ODT export

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: leading superscript on a line for ODT export
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:12:36 +0000

Eric S Fraga writes:

> Yes, I guess this is the best way to do this.  Thank you in particular
> for the xml code for odt which would have taken me some time to figure
> out!

When I need to find out some xml markup in odt or docx I open the
document from Dired with view-mode, and run C-c C-c
(doc-view-toggle-display) to access the .xml files (these documents are
nothing more than zipped folders with xml files inside). This is also
useful for making (small) modifications to an odt or docx document. So,
yeah, in Emacs we can edit a Word or Libreoffice document :-D.

A screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/XRcGwse.png

Best regards,

Juan Manuel