Re: Bug: asynchronous export (org-mode 9.4.4, emacs 27.2)

From: M. Pger
Subject: Re: Bug: asynchronous export (org-mode 9.4.4, emacs 27.2)
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2022 14:12:34 +0000

Hi,
Thx for your answer. I've just upgraded org-mode (elpa way) and I am now using version 9.5.2.

Unfortunately this does not work, I still end up with:

Invalid read syntax: "#"

I would like to try the alternative, i.e. disabling native-comp (for the export function I guess). Would you mind telling me how to do that?

Best,
MP