Re: processing of babel blocks and select_tags

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: processing of babel blocks and select_tags
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 16:47:42 +0000

Dear Jeremie,

On Saturday, 19 Feb 2022 at 08:54, Jeremie Juste wrote:
> If I change eval: no_export to :eval no, Only the =Description= section
> is evaluated and exported.

Interesting.  I hadn't considered trying just "no".  What a difference
this makes!  The book compiles in seconds instead of minutes.  Thank
you.

It does beg the question: why do "no" and "no-export" behave differently
on export?  Something to explore in due course but I'm happy for now.

> I have a small helper function that toggle eval yes or no at the file
> level, if it is of any help.

Very useful; always good to have little snippets like this.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.2-385-g37d8bc in Emacs 29.0.50