Is It Possible To Target ID And Classes With Org Mode Exports?

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Is It Possible To Target ID And Classes With Org Mode Exports?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 20:13:32 -0500

Hey there,

I'm curious, is it possible to specify a 'ID' or 'Class' attribute for a specific header, or link that you create in Org Mode?

Asking since I'm in the process of modifying a CSS stylesheet for a site, but would want more granular control to possible make containers with ID or classes, but it doesn't look possible in Org Mode by default.

Thanks,

Sam