Re: Question Regarding Creating HTML Style Buttons With Org Mode

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Question Regarding Creating HTML Style Buttons With Org Mode
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 20:02:14 -0500

To clarify, did you evaluate that code block on the org mode docs itself?

I ask because if I try to evaluate it, aka 'C-c C-c' on the '#begin_src' block, nothing happens.

And after I export the Org Doc to HTML, it still gives me that same error as before.

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022, at 3:51 PM, Juan Manuel Macías wrote:
Juan Manuel Macías writes:

> If you evaluate the `org-ling-set-parameters' _expression_ that I gave
> you, you should get when exporting to html:

> <form><button class="mybutton" formaction="http://www.sambanya.com/artgallery.html">Art Gallery Page Link</button></form>

P.S.: I forgot to tell you that if you want to visit the link also from the
Org file itself, you must add this parameter to org-link-set-parameters:

:follow (lambda (path) (browse-url path))

Best regards,

jm