Re: Question Regarding Creating HTML Style Buttons With Org Mode

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Question Regarding Creating HTML Style Buttons With Org Mode
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 20:38:27 +0000

Samuel Banya writes:

> I tried to use this idea, but I'm not sure how to set the 'target' in
> your example:
> [[button:some target][This is a button]]
>
> For example, I tried this:
> [[button:http://www.sambanya.com/artgallery.html][Art Gallery Page
> Link]]
>
> But received this error:
> user-error: Unable to resolve link:
> "button:http://www.sambanya.com/artgallery.html";

Hi Samuel,

It's strange... I have tried your link, and it works fine for me. I have
made this video capture:

https://cloud.disroot.org/s/SaHR7jenTWxFWZt

If you evaluate the `org-ling-set-parameters' expression that I gave
you, you should get when exporting to html:

<form><button class="mybutton"
formaction="http://www.sambanya.com/artgallery.html";>Art Gallery Page
Link</button></form>

What version of org are you using?

(I don't have much knowledge of html or css, in any case. Just for the
basics).

Best regards,

Juan Manuel