Re: org-ref-helm-insert-cite-link (using bibtex) when exporting to html

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: org-ref-helm-insert-cite-link (using bibtex) when exporting to html
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 11:00:10 -0500

There aren't enough details here to figure out what you mean.

The bibliography formatting should be determined by the CSL style.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin (he/him/his)
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 10:57 AM Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> wrote:

Hi

I have a small org file with some bibtex references I insert using
org-ref-helm-insert-cite-link.

When I export the file to html, the list of reference gets a bullet
list.

Any change to get a numerated list (I am not sure I asked that in the
past...)?

Regards

Uwe Brauer