Re: latex block tikz to svg

From: Edouard Debry
Subject: Re: latex block tikz to svg
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:24:27 +0100

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your answeer.

Indeed, the generated tex files are different whether you use the png or
svg extension.

It seems that for svg, a distinct build system is used from the usual
one for other image types (png, jpg).

This build system seems based on tex4ht, given the latex file preamble.

I tried to compile manually this temporary latex file (the one for svg)
with "pdflatex" which fails. Then, I tried with "htlatex" and guess what
... it works ! A svg file is created, which unfortunately does not
contain everything, but this was only manual compiling, probably some
missing options.

I think at first there may be a bug in my own configuration of the
variable "org-latex-pdf-process" which should be passed the correct
build system.

Regards