org-export-async-start: overwriting start-process NAME

From: Viktor Sonesten
Subject: org-export-async-start: overwriting start-process NAME
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 00:05:03 +0100

I'm trying to export a PDF asynchronously, but get a void-function on
the first use-package in my init.el. I believe this is because my emacs
installation is wrapped in Nix and by default an emacs that doesn't know
about use-package is used, so I want to override the NAME given applied
on start-process in org-export-async-start.

I'm looking at the below in ox.el

      (let* ((process-connection-type nil)
             (proc-buffer (generate-new-buffer-name "*Org Export Process*"))
             (process
              (apply
               #'start-process
               (append
                (list "org-export-process"
                      proc-buffer
                      (expand-file-name invocation-name invocation-directory)
                      "--batch")
                (if org-export-async-init-file
                    (list "-Q" "-l" org-export-async-init-file)
                  (list "-l" user-init-file))
                (list "-l" temp-file))) ; ...

and it seems that "org-export-process" is NAME here, but that's not
something I have in PATH.