Re: Problem when tangling source blocks with custom coderefs

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: Problem when tangling source blocks with custom coderefs
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:33:17 -0500

Hi Luis,
   I don't think you are doing anything wrong. IIRC the portion of the
patch that allowed the customization to propagate to the tangled code
was not included. Given that I am no longer the only one who is
looking for/expecting this behavior, maybe it is worth revisiting the
decision. The simplest fix right now would be to prepend your coderef
with the python comment symbols # |hello| so that at the very least it
won't break your tangled files. I would like to see this implemented,
so let's see what Nicolas has to say. Best!
Tom