Re: Playing down the text in org-mode

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Playing down the text in org-mode
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:00:44 +0000

fatiparty--- via "General discussions about Org-mode." writes:

> What is the face name associated with inline footnotes?

M-x describe-face RET Is your friend. Place the cursor on any inline
note, run this command and you will see that the face you need to modify
is called `org-footnote'.

M-: (info "(elisp)faces") RET

With this you have at your disposal all the information about faces, how
to manipulate them, etc.

I use a lot the `set-face-attribute' function in my init, to modify some
things of the theme that I have loaded. For example, if you want to
change the color of your notes and make them a little smaller in size:

(set-face-attribute 'org-footnote nil :foreground "DimGray" :height 0.9)

Best regards,

Juan Manuel