Re: What determines if R source block output is wrapped in begin_example

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: What determines if R source block output is wrapped in begin_example or not?
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:04:32 +0000

On Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 07:13, John Hendy wrote:
> is there a heuristic on when to look at the manual vs. when to M-x
> help RET v RET [guess-and-check-randomly]?

Pretty much the heuristic I use. ;-)

This is one of the problems with org: way too many variables.  However,
it is the presence of these variables that makes it so powerful and
gives it the capability to adapt to your own needs so I wouldn't want
less variables.

One technique I do use is "Info-index" in the manual (bound to i in
Info-mode by default) although not everything is indexed.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.2-304-g1537bb in Emacs 29.0.50