Re: `org-fill-paragraph' (`M-q') in Org Mode source blocks

From: Sébastien Miquel
Subject: Re: `org-fill-paragraph' (`M-q') in Org Mode source blocks
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 20:09:52 +0000

Fabio Natali writes:
Thanks for getting back to me and thank you very much for the code
snippet, which I think I'm going to integrate in my configuration.

Thank you for the report. With regard to the snippet, It seems the
advice function needs ~(&optional justify region)~ as arguments rather
than ().

I'd be curious to hear from other fellow Org Moders. If this is a
relatively common problem and there's interest around it, maybe we could
think of a fix directly in the code base.
The best way to get it done is to post a patch to the list. If it
doesn't break a legitimate existing behaviour, It should get applied.
I'll probably do so eventually, or you could, if you feel so inclined.
Perhaps one difficulty is to deal with the case where the org-babel
call errors out, say if there's no mode to edit the src code in.

--
Sébastien Miquel