Re: [BUG] Prefer lowercase #+results [9.5.2 (release_9.5.2-3-geb9f34 @ /

From: Gyro Funch
Subject: Re: [BUG] Prefer lowercase #+results [9.5.2 (release_9.5.2-3-geb9f34 @ /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/)]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:26:09 +0100

On 2022-01-09 06:21 PM, Rudolf Adamkovič wrote:
Thank you for providing me with such a clear explanation!  To make my
point clear, I do not care about whether Org uses upper case or lower
case keywords, but I do care about consistency.  Specifically, I think
Emacs should not make new users fiddle with variables just to make its
behavior internally consistent.  Thus, while I do understand both the
"lowercase religion" and the "uppercase religion", I do not understand
the "inconsistency religion".

Rudy

Consider Emerson's quote:

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do."

;-)

-gyro