Re: Report error in scheme evaluation

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Report error in scheme evaluation
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 22:01:10 +0100

Felipe Lema <felipelema@mortemale.org> writes:

> I'd say that geiser transforms Emacs into a full blown IDE: code
> completion, documentation, symbol/tag search... you name it. This also
> applies to Org when you edit the source code using C-c C-c, so that
> helps a ton with learning the language.

That sounds fantastic!  I use Scheme for game development at work, and I
thought about trying Geiser at some point.  As for now, like I
mentioned, I use the built-in "scheme-mode" with a couple of functions
that take my Scheme notes in Org and provide code completion and
documentation from them.  Hence, I do not get completion for local
variables and the like.  Your post made me move the "Try Geiser" task
from Someday/Maybe to Next.  Thank you for sharing!

Rudy
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." --
Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava