Re: exporter: How to get :file property on a src block in an exporter

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: exporter: How to get :file property on a src block in an exporter
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 18:22:20 +0000

> On Dec 22, 2021, at 8:07 AM, Yasushi SHOJI <yasushi.shoji@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 12:52 AM Yasushi SHOJI <yasushi.shoji@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Then, why don't I have :file in the info?
>
> The :exports must be "file" to have the file name in the info.  I used
> to have "code" because
> I wanted to export code with the file name as an attribute.

I don't see that here:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports code :file abc
  (assq :file (caddr (org-babel-get-src-block-info 'light)))
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
: (:file . abc)

---

Another problem for you:

`org-export-as' runs `org-babel-exp-process-buffer' *before*  it parses the
buffer and the header args get stripped from the copy buffer at that time.

So you need to find a way to get the :file header arg whilst babel runs and
hang onto it for later use.

This can be a tricky business.

HTH,

Chuck