Re: Parens matching errors in org-babel code blocks

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: Parens matching errors in org-babel code blocks
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 15:58:45 -0500

Definitely a known issue. No easy way to fix it without someone doing
a deep pass on syntax propertization I think. I have a version of
rainbow delimiters mode that tries to work around this at least for
font locking, but it is severely broken and has some nasty quadratic
performance issues in large files. I'll have to look into the proposed
solution that Tim mentions, I may have missed it (unless it was the
solution for <> that John mentions in the linked thread, in which case
that one is not sufficient). Here is a discussion from back in April.
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2021-04/msg00031.html

Best,
Tom