Re: org-persist cache for remote files

From: Lele Gaifax
Subject: Re: org-persist cache for remote files
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 09:11:18 +0100

Hi Ihor,

I had some trouble testing your patches, and the outcome is still unclear to
me: apparently (again, cannot be sure this is not caused by "improper"
application of the patches) the new version of org-persist, with default value
for o-p-remote-files (100), removes any remote file from the persistent index,
without even prompting for a password.

I will try again (and harder) as time permits.

ciao, lele.
lele@metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.