Re: Raw Org AST snippets for "impossible" markup

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: Raw Org AST snippets for "impossible" markup
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 16:11:18 +0000

Max Nikulin writes:

> Looking into your code I have realized that it should be implemented
> using filter, not through :export property of links. Maybe without
> working proof of concept with link exporters, this session of
> monkey-typing would not be successful.

Jumping into the "real world", how about these two examples of nested emphasis?

#+begin_src org :results latex :results replace
[[orgia:(italic () "The English versions of the " (italic () "Iliad") " and the
" (italic () "Odyssey"))]]
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
#+begin_export latex
\emph{The English versions of the \emph{Iliad} and the \emph{Odyssey}}
#+end_export

This one more complex:

#+begin_src org :results latex :results replace
[[orgia:(italic () "The English versions of the " (bold () (italic () "Iliad"))
" and the " (bold () (italic () "Odyssey")))]]
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
#+begin_export latex
\emph{The English versions of the \textbf{\emph{Iliad}} and the
\textbf{\emph{Odyssey}}}
#+end_export