Re: Concrete suggestions to improve Org mode third-party integration ::

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Concrete suggestions to improve Org mode third-party integration :: an afterthought following Karl Voit's Orgdown proposal
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 17:18:48 +0800

Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> For the sake of staying vaguely on-track, I think it’s worth noting that
> Ihor’s
> comments make no mention of changing the Org syntax, or creating an abstract
> definition (that has existed as a WIP for years).

I think Dr. Babenhauser referred to another ongoing thread "Raw Org AST
snippets for "impossible" markup".

> There’s been a bit too much speculation[1] in this thread methinks…

Yep, though it is still fairly relevant to some of the interpretations
of the thread title. So, let it be. The discussion is not useless even
though it is not the feedback I was counting on.

I plan to open a new, more technical thread to discuss the changes I
wanted to make.

Best,
Ihor