Re: Worg's library-of-babel.org (was: Dodgy Worg publishing?)

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: Worg's library-of-babel.org (was: Dodgy Worg publishing?)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 18:47:56 -1000

Aloha all,

Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

"Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.online> writes:

I checked this morning and I still get a 404 error when I follow the Worg link
in section 16.12 of the Org mode manual at orgmode.org.

(sigh) I already fixed a 2nd issue, it looks like there's at least a
3rd...

I still get the 404 error.

After some thought, it occurs to me that it is likely a bad idea to make changes to library-of-babel.org, which just contains source code blocks that might prove useful to Babel users.

Perhaps there is some way to indicate that this file just needs to be copied "as is" when Worg is published? Or, if not, then perhaps the patch with the ungainly, working URL might be applied to the manual?

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye