Re: citeproc-org and org-ref 3

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: citeproc-org and org-ref 3
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 16:48:46 +0000

Le 03/12/2021 à 16:24, John Kitchin a écrit : > I have seen this happen at times, and I think it is style and maybe > browser dependent. > > Could you send me a small example (including the csl file you use) that > I could look at? Dear John, In attachment, two small examples, the same text exported with biochimica-et-biophysica-acta.csl and with ieee-with-url.csl Best wishes, Jo.

Another sequent calculus prover in Prolog: leanseq.pl

2021-12-03, updated 2021-12-03 next - previous

A note about the prover published by Philip Zucker from Jens Otten’s lectures.

The following Prolog code can be considered as an implementation of Wang’s algorithm [1]

[1]
H. Wang, Toward mechanical mathematics, Ibm J. Res. Dev., 4 (1960) 2–22.

Created: 2021-12-03 ven. 17:46

Validate

Another sequent calculus prover in Prolog: leanseq.pl

2021-12-03, updated 2021-12-03 next - previous

A note about the prover published by Philip Zucker from Jens Otten’s lectures.

The following Prolog code can be considered as an implementation of Wang’s algorithm [1]

[1]
H. Wang, “Toward mechanical mathematics,” Ibm j. res. dev., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 2–22, Jan. 1960 [Online]. Available: https://doi.org/10.1147/rd.41.0002

Created: 2021-12-03 ven. 17:44

Validate