Re: Patch to align baseline of latex fragments and surrounding text

From: Matt Huszagh
Subject: Re: Patch to align baseline of latex fragments and surrounding text
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 18:32:34 -0800

Timothy, looping you in on this.

I feel that maybe it would be useful to attach screenshots to show the
improvement from this patch? Anyway, I've attached two images: one with
the correct baseline alignment to surrounding text and the other with
the current, incorrect, baseline alignment.

I think a lot of people would like this functionality. It looks much
better than the current behavior.

Anyway, feedback appreciated.