Re: how to export red colored TeX to latex

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: how to export red colored TeX to latex
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 15:00:17 +0000

Hi Eric,

Eric S Fraga writes:

> Very nice Juan!  I would find this use of links quite useful.

Thank you. Yes, org-link-set-parameters is quite productive, and
addictive in occasions! :-): I also have link types defined for somewhat
extravagant things, such as linking videos and music from the dlna
server of my raspberry...

Anyway, for format chunks of text in export I think
org-link-set-parameters is a good alternative to macros.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel