Re: oc-biblatex too aggressive in replacing styles

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: oc-biblatex too aggressive in replacing styles
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 19:10:07 +0100

Hello,

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> However, I think it is currently too aggressive in overwriting styles.

Ah?

> Could it perhaps accept any style that is given in
> ‘org-cite-biblatex-options’ / ‘org-latex-packages-alist’ and only
> overwrite it if another style is explicitly specified in the file to be
> exported?

Isn't it the case already?

> Currently, the only way I have found that I can specify that I want to use
> biblatex-chicago is by issuing
>
>     #+cite_export: biblatex chicago-authordate

If you need chicago-authordate style globally, you can set
`org-cite-export-processors' instead, e.g., to

  ((t biblatex "chicago-authordate"))

You are responsible, however, for requiring appropriate packages in the
document header (with `org-latex-packages-alist', for example).

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou