Re: A mobile clocking solution?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: A mobile clocking solution?
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 06:33:48 +0100

On 2021-11-27, at 22:42, Samuel Banya <sbanya@fastmail.com> wrote:

> Lol, okay. Well then, I tried to offer some advice. Good luck with MacOS.

Well, thanks - it was actually valuable.  Also - out of curiosity - what
gave you the impression I'm using MacOS???  Fun fact: I did once use an
iPad (a borrowed one) for half a day, and I found the experience
terrible enough to not come near anything Apple-related;-).

Best,
mbork

--
Marcin Borkowski