Re: Bibliographies on export with ox-context and ox-epub

From: juh
Subject: Re: Bibliographies on export with ox-context and ox-epub
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:19:56 +0100

Am Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 08:29:46PM +0100 schrieb AndrĂ¡s Simonyi:
> > The error disappears but the bibliography still is not rendered.
> >
> > I get the plain code:
> >
> > [@doe 45]
> >
> > [cite/t:@doe 45]
> >
> > juh
> is the rendering OK when you export using the built-in, standard
> backends, e.g., html or txt? As a data point, on my system org-cite
> export with the CSL processor using ox-context works as expected.

After I fixed my installation I now use org-mode 9.5.1 but still
citations are not rendered in no export format neither with basic nor
with csl.

Sample is:

#+title: Citation tests
#+cite_export: basic
#+bibliography: test.bib

[cite:@doe 45]

[cite/text:@doe 45]

#+print_bibliography:

test.bib in same directory:

@article{doe,
         author={org, mode and Syntax, Citation and List, Mailing and Effort,
Time},
         journal={Journal of Plain Text Formats},
         title={Elegant Citations with Org-Mode},
         year={2021},
         month={7},
         volume={42},
         number={1},
         pages

With cite_export: csl I get

Scan error: "Unbalanced parentheses" , 9, 299

With cite_export: basic I get

Wrong value for ENTRY-OR-KEY: nil

With org-cite-insert my modeline shows

0 Key ("" to exit):