Re: [HELP] Request for patches to improve Org test coverage

From: Daniele Pizzolli
Subject: Re: [HELP] Request for patches to improve Org test coverage
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:36:32 +0100

Ihor Radchenko writes:

> Dear Fellow Orgers,
>
> Despite being not directly visible to users, Org mode testing suite is
> critical to maintain overall codebase stability. It helps to avoid
> unintentional breakages as we keep adding new features to Org.

[]

> - Generally, more and better tests would be welcome.

Hello,

Thanks for calling for tests improvement with such rationale.

I submitted my small test patch for a bug in babel/shell early this year
(unfortunately I was not able to fix the bug). I still think that the
test is valuable for inclusion.  If not, please give feedback.

See the original mail at: <87h7jhus7k.fsf@spx.local.examples>

Best,
Daniele