Re: Why is an image width restricted to being between 0 and 200% of the

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Why is an image width restricted to being between 0 and 200% of the text area
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 14:17:42 +0800

Hi Matt,

> I’m also not sure that we should prevent people from using
> 5.0, even if it is a bit odd. The intent is clear.
>
> Maybe I’m missing a reason as to why this is done?

Just to be clear, this isn’t preventing people from setting image widths to say
`5.0\linewidth', it just prevents them from being previewed at 5x the buffer
text
width as that seems a bit ridiculous. Happy to reconsider the [0,2] preview
restriction, but I don’t think ridiculously large in-buffer images make much
sense.

All the best,
Timothy