Re: [BUG] error on org-element--cache-process-request when TAB indent re

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: Re: [BUG] error on org-element--cache-process-request when TAB indent region select properties drawer
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 21:35:25 +0800

> "Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I can't reproduce it with clean Emacs config. And my option
>> ~org-adapt-indentation~ is ~nil~. And this
>> error is not raised every time. Just some org buffer and sometimes. Have not
>> noticed some regular
>> pattern of problem reason yet. If I found any clue I will update here.
>
> I checked the code and I can see a valid scenario when the error you
> have seen may appear. I have fixed that hypothetical case in 54da1d6d7.
> Hopefully, it will also fix your issue without introducing other errors.
>
> Best,
> Ihor

I pulled your fix commit, and tested on some org files, no problem on Tab
indention anymore. I think
the problem should be fixed. Thanks a lot!!! You got awesome Elisp skill!

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3