Re: [org-cite] CSL processor, APA Style, and no-date citations

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [org-cite] CSL processor, APA Style, and no-date citations
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:05:04 -0500

in org-ref there is a natbib-bbl preprocessor for this. It works with bibtex (not biblatex) though.

You can see how it works here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq3LspE-rAs&list=PL0sMmOaE_gs3E0OjExoI7vlCAVygj6S4I&index=8

You would have to use another preprocessor to convert org-cites to org-ref links, or adapt the code in https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/org-ref-natbib-bbl-citeproc.el to work off of the org-cites.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin (he/him/his)
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 12:53 PM Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 12:47 PM Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> wrote:

> In the meantime, can I use the BibLaTeX backend (or something else) for *HTML* export?

I don't believe so, unless there's some good latex -> html solution
I'm not aware of.

Bruce