Re: org-capture windows

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: org-capture windows
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 18:29:11 +0000

On Monday, 15 Nov 2021 at 23:54, Max Nikulin wrote:
> It seems, your workflow is inconsistent with original org-capture idea.
> It was created at the time when screens were smaller and video meetings
> were not usual activity.

Indeed.  The beauty & power of Emacs is how it evolves to cater for
changing computing environments.  From tty to ulta-wide monitors!  But,
yes, I had no problems with how org-capture etc. worked until a) I
started using multiple large monitors and b) Emacs became my window
manager.

org needs to be less controlling basically (although reasonable defaults
are good, of course).

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5-223-g876e81 in Emacs 29.0.50
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096