Re: babel output seems to drop anything before % (in session)

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: babel output seems to drop anything before % (in session)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:13:55 +0800

Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I am following up on this issue with ob-shell and sessions.
>
> I had posted the recipe to reproduce the issue few months back, and it
> still applies; ref:
> https://list.orgmode.org/CAFyQvY2AeToQc2G=e+DE4VOTeTFbkvisENipYpW1Y-feu1ov1g@mail.gmail.com/

FYI, I attempted to fix this several times, but the underlying code is
not trivial. Hopefully someoneā„¢ more familiar with comint can make a
working patch.

If you encounter this issue frequently, you may be the most motivated
person here to spend time studying the code. Ideas how to approach the
problem would be appreciated.

Best,
Ihor