Re: org-persist warning when archiving

From: Colin Baxter 😺
Subject: Re: org-persist warning when archiving
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 18:47:12 +0100

Hi Ihor,

    > Colin Baxter 😺 <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:
    >> I'm running Org mode version 9.5 (release_9.5-178-gcf8906) on
    >> emacs-28.0.60. Unfortunately, I could not apply your patch
    >> ('patch would not apply') using either 'git apply /path/to/patch'
    >> or 'git a /path/to/patch'.

    > Oops. Try the updated patch. The old one was based on my working
    > branch.

Ok, I now applied your patch and remade org-mode. Unfortunately, I don't
see any change. I still get the warning on all the archive commands:
org-agenda-archive-default, org-agenda-archive and
org-agenda-archive-default-with-confirmation. I've appended the warning
for the latter command.

Warning (emacs): org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer modifications
detected. Resetting.
If this warning appears regularly, please report it to Org mode mailing list
(M-x org-submit-bug-report).
The buffer is: todo.org_archive
 Current command: org-agenda-archive-default-with-confirmation Disable showing
Disable logging
Warning (emacs): org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer modifications
detected. Resetting.
If this warning appears regularly, please report it to Org mode mailing list
(M-x org-submit-bug-report).
The buffer is: todo.org_archive
Current command: org-agenda-archive-default-with-confirmation Disable showing
Disable logging

I've not tried it on emacs -Q yet. For that, do I need to start afresh
and first delete the org-persist-directory?

Best wishes,

Colin.