Re: "Cache corruption detected" when editing CLOCK timestamp by hand

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: "Cache corruption detected" when editing CLOCK timestamp by hand
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:56:39 -0400 (EDT)

On 22 October 2021, William Denton wrote:

Sometimes I edit timestamps by hand when I'm clocking things. I had a task where I'd clocked in and wanted to close by hand (by adding --[2021 and so on to the CLOCK line) but when I started typing this popped up in a window:

I think I was too hasty in sending this. More clocking threw a couple more warnings that then stopped, and this one hasn't happened again, so maybe it was just due to cacheing being set up for the first time somehow. Sorry about that.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/