Re: Could a .bib file be edited and organized in an "org-mode" way and s

From: András Simonyi
Subject: Re: Could a .bib file be edited and organized in an "org-mode" way and still work as a .bib file?
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 15:42:12 +0200

Dear Ypo,

I also think that the org-bibtex format is pretty close to what you
are looking for. An added benefit could be that the org-cite CSL
export processor has recently gained (admittedly rather experimental)
support for directly using org-bibtex bibliographies, although insert
and follow functionality is missing at the moment.

best wishes,
András